Therapeutix TENS Unit Electronic Massager Electrode Sandals
- Imagine rapidly overcoming the muscle, nerve, and joint pain that dominates and dictates your life.
- Universal massage shoes can connect to ANY Device with either Snap-On or Pin-Insert connections.
- Sit Back and Relax. The Sandals will do all the work leaving your feet invigorated and rejuvenated.
- Built with safety in mind, these slippers have been FDA cleared for over the counter use.
- The ONLY Therapeutic Sandals backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee!
Your purchase includes one pair of Therapeutix Sandals with a Lifetime Warranty. These sandals are a "one size fits all" model and are designed to be operated when in a seated position. Operation of these sandals does require that you own a Therapeutix TENS Unit Electronic Massager or other compatible product. While not made to treat any conditions or diseases, these sandals have helped clients relieve tension, edema, foot pain, ankle pain, heel pain, restless leg syndrome (RLS), plantar fasciitis, and diabetic neuropathies.
These incredible massage shoes are specially designed according to acupressure points’ technique in Chinese traditional medicine. Acupressure is an ancient healing art that uses key pressure points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. When these points are pressed, they release muscular tension and promote blood circulation and the body's life force to aid healing. Our Therapeutix shoes will actively stimulate these pressure points while you are wearing them (walking or standing), to help relieve headaches, migraines, stomach aches, tiredness etc. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS by definition covers the complete range of transcutaneously applied currents used for nerve excitation although the term is often used with a more restrictive intent, namely to describe the kind of pulses produced by portable stimulators used to treat pain. The unit is usually connected to the skin using two or more electrodes. A typical battery-operated TENS unit is able to modulate pulse width, frequency and intensity. Generally TENS is applied at high frequency with an intensity below motor contraction (sensory intensity) or low frequency with an intensity that produces motor contraction. TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation that reduces pain, both acute and chronic.
How to use the shoes:
Following is a step by step list of instructions on how to use the shoes:
1. Attach lead wire to the port on your unit. (either port will work)
2. Attach the end of the lead wire to the shoes (snap one side of the wire on the left shoe and the other side of the wire on the right shoe) Both shoes should be attached to one wire. The wire can be split at snap part to give me space
3. Slip your "bare" feet into each shoe; making sure to apply slight pressure to the shoes so that all 4 pressure points on the shoe are felt by your feet.
4. Then turn on the unit. Using the "M" (mode) button, control on the unit select the mode that feels most comfortable to you.
5. Your intensity level is controlled by the "+" and “--“ buttons . Any time you change modes you will default to 0 intensity.
6. Press the "+" button and you will see the intensity level increase "bar by bar" across the bottom of the screen. Do this until you feel the intensity level is comfortable for you.
Keep in mind the shoes take more power than the pads, so you might need to turn the intensity up higher when using the shoes.
***They only come in 1 size, it doesn’t matter if your foot comes off the edge, as long as your foot is touching all 4 metal circle contact points it will function as intended.